This weekend the USA celebrates it’s Independence Day, I hope they all have a wonderful weekend! Wherismybackpack has used Independence as this week Travel Theme. It did give me a wonderful idea, it’s is simple, yet profound at the same time. This image represents my independence, my freedom if you will
This was taken on my Smart Phone and I used my favorite App SketchGuru and it represents a lot to ME;
- Obviously my camera, where ever I go, it usually goes with me, my new camera and I have not had too many adventures together, but we are working on it.
- My Passport – I can go anywhere in the world my heart desires (I just have to fund it)
- Some cash, this represents working hard and having enough to be able to live comfortably and still do as I please (within reason)
- My Credit card………for those times you need a bit extra and those big expenses, like say a new lens!!!
- My Driver License….this gives me the freedom to go where I want, when I want, with my car the open road awaits, I guess that my car gives me independence is also a plus
- My Keys, they are my ticket to fly, drive or walk, sometimes I find amazing spots just out walking, no car or plane required. And then at the end my keys open the front door to my home, my sanctuary from the world outside. Where I am who I am, and my friends and family gather.
So I wish all of you my friends, wherever you may be; freedom, independence, free will and the choices to do what you want, when you want……….live, laugh, love and happy snapping.