I am sure I am not alone in searching the net, and the blogosphere for wonderful images and interesting links. I thought perhaps I might share a few that I have found from various different sources, over the last few weeks.
- A sky full of stars by Patrick Marson Ong wonderful night shot of the Church of the Good Shepherd at Lake Tekapo in New Zealand, with the Milky Way as the back drop.
- The Brood by Rob Hanson, a delightful photo of a family of ducks,
- No, YOU pull his tail, also by Rob Hanson – too cute
- Twilight by Jenny Parry
- Keep Calm by Chris Babida Acaso
How to guides
- Still Life in 5 steps Mila Pinchevâ shares 5 simple techniques she uses to create her wonderful still life images
- 7 things to improve low light photography by Jason D Little
- 15 tips for successful fireworks photography
- How to create Multiple shots of same person in one photograph
- How to install and use Lightroom brush presets
Til next time, have a great weekend and happy snapping