Falling short of deciding what to post today I was spurred on by others post for this week’s Share your World, Week 6 (is it really – already? Yikes)
- What is your favorite word? a) I don’t know that I have a favorite word as such, but there are two that often escape my lips, especially when I am angry of frustrated – Shit and F**k.
- What is your least favorite word? a) Do you really want me to answer that? Probably the following: religion, politics, war, work
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? a) Well this is a difficult one as it changes continuously, a beautiful view, a sunset (or sunrise), an interesting face, an interesting texture, colour, music….definitely music. Different music gives me different creative flow as well. Add to that my spirituality is usually interconnected with my creativity and often with nature.
- What turns you off? a) Blood and guts, whether it be in real life, on TV or Movies (or the internet) I do not like gore!
- What is your favorite curse word? a) See 1 !
- What sound or noise do you love? a) Laughter, especially children. Not just a giggle but a big booming belly laugh. Also my cat purring………very soothing.
- What sound or noise do you hate? a) nails on blackboard, kids screaming and whining, chain saws, telephone
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? a) archeologist, race car driver, sail boat tester, dolphin trainer, kitten cuddler in a shelter (I hear that it is very rewarding)
- What profession would you not like to do? a) School teacher, scientist, doctor, dentist, gynecologist, politician.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? a) Oh shit! She found us.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
Obviously as per usual I am grateful for my friends and family, my health and living in a relatively violent free world, no war, no famine; but that is every week. Last week I visited a beautiful Lotus Garden and spent a glorious morning with some fellow photographers and my Hubby wandering the grounds taking photos.
This week I get to (hopefully the weather holds) take a group of people out to my favourite spot and teach them Astro Photography.