Every week Cee asks us to Share Our (Your) World by answering a few simple questions, but sometimes the questions are harder than they seem.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? I am not sure about Love at First Sight, although I did fall instantly in love with both my children and my dog at first sight, so yes I guess I do, but is really what the question is asking? If it means romantic love, no not really; LUST – Yes, but Love not so much…….I think it takes time to really make that romantic connection. Sure the sparks can fly and there can be a chemical reaction, but I do not believe that is love, just simple lust; and there is nothing wrong with that.
- Your first car? My first car was a hotted up Mazda 1800, it was nicknamed Boomer for the awesome sound system it had in it lol.
- Who taught you to ride a bike? How did it go? I have no idea……….isn’t that funny? I remember riding a bike, but I cannot remember who taught me, most probably my Dad or older brother I would guess. I remember some pretty awful accidents (usually because I was not watching where I was going), but not my first time out. Could it be so horrific I have mentally blocked it out?
- Ugly and rich or beautiful and poor? Really? Can’t I be rich AND beautiful? Well I’ve been poor, so definitely rich, can’t say I’ve ever been beautiful on the outside, so how about beautiful on the inside and moderately wealthy? lol
- What was the first dish you could cook? Well apart from toast or cereal (not that I consider cereal cooking), it was probably a good old fashioned roast, nice and easy; lamb, beef, pork or chicken, not idea…..but a lamb roast is my personal favourite.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
On saturday we had the most glorious weather and I spent it all outside, visited the lovely Royal Botanic Gardens, snapped this stunning photo of my new favourite flower; peony in the Chinese Garden section. Then spent Saturday evening with some terrific friends……what could be better?
Next week…….hmmm I have a blank slate this weekend, very unusual – so I guess I am looking forward to what this weekend may surprise me with. This warmer weather and occasional sunshine has me thinking about the beach, so maybe we might take a drive?
Whatever this week holds I hope it is brilliant, for all of you