I woke this morning to this award nomination and it is so nice to receive these, however, I rarely accept them anymore, or leave as it is. I want to thank my nominator – Embeecee from Sparksofacombustiblemind and even though I was nominated and as much as I don’t mind the awards part, I hate the passing on part, I hate to put pressure on others…so I will participate, but break a rule or two. I hope that doesn’t upset the apple cart too much.
Here’s the rules:
“Mystery Blogger Award” was created by: http://okotoenigma.wordpress.com
Rules For The Nominees:
• Display the award logo on your blog. √
• List the Rules. √
• Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. √
• Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. √
• Tell your readers three things about yourself. √
• Answer five questions from the nominee. √
• Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers. X
• Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog. X
• Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question. X
• Share the link to your best post. √
******** *********** ************
Three Things About Me:
************ ************ ****************
Five (Well SIX) Questions For My Nominees:
- What is your biggest regret? Living in the shadows and not following my dreams earlier. It took a near death experience to get me off my butt and to stop being so scared of what everyone else thinks and does. At nearly 50 I am now happier than I have ever been in my life, I am having the time of my life, new experiences, new friends and new interests. Call me Nike girl, as my life’s motto is Just DO IT.
- What is your favourite time of day/night? This is the hard question, I love quite of early morning and late at night, I don’t like to get up early but will happily do it for a good reason. I love warm balmy summer evenings, I don’t like cold wet winter ones, not a fan of winter at all actually, but I have discovered the cold doesn’t kill you…….and if you get out in it with friends it can even be fun.
- Your favourite beverage (alcoholic or non..)? Coffee. coffee, coffee
- Do you enjoy the fall back or spring ahead time change more? I love early fall when the weather is still hot and the evenings are balmy……..bliss.
- If you could have one wish (and you can’t say “more wishes”) what would it be? Lead a more healthy active (but not injury prone) live when I was younger, so I could reap the rewards now
- The Weird Question: If you saw someone you didn’t know (a stranger) who was having a ‘wardrobe malfunction’ (i.e. their dress was stuck in their pantyhose or their trousers were unzipped; and stuff was showing) would you tell them or just look away and hope someone else spoke up)? It depends on who and how bad it was, a woman with her dress in pantyhose for sure, someone wearing pink and red……….it’s a personal choice.
My Favourite post is probably my 2nd post (My first post was an accidental share lol) way back in October 2014…
Not because it is anything particular thrilling (although mention our trip to New Zealand), they are no my images and it is not that well written; but it was a start and brought me to where I am today, over 1,400 posts, over 900 readers and nearly 60,000 views…………amazing.
So that’s it, thanks for the nomination, but apologies for not passing it on. In saying that IF you would like to join in, considered yourself nominated!