2016 was a turbulent year, on a personal note I had many highs and some fabulous adventures, but globally there was so much sadness. 2016 was a terrible year for singers, writers and actors; Jon English, Prince, David Bowie, Glen Frey, we lost Alan Rickman and Gene Wilder and now George Michael and Carrie Fischer; just among the few. I won’t go into the horrendous acts of violence here, but there were far too many of them too.
We did a great many day trips and weekends away;
- Alfred Nicholas Memorial Gardens
- Cloude Hill Gardens
- Studley Park Boat House
- Blue Lotus Water Gardens
- Sorrento (VIC)
- Point Nepean National Park
- HM Prison Pentridge Ghost Tour
- Victorian Reptile Encounter
- Birds of Prey – Private Bird Experience
- Warburton & Mount Donna Buang
- Warburton – Victoria
- Kryal Castle (Ballarat)
- Snake Valley Astro Shoot
- Alpine National Park Pt 2
- Alpine National Park Pt 1
- Healesville Sanctuary Pt1 & Pt 2
- Hosier Lane (Melbourne CBD)
- Clifton Springs Jetty & Point Lonsdale
- Autumn at Wilson Botanic Gardens
- Spring in the Melbourne Royal Botanic Gardens
- Beechworth Day 1, Day 2, Day 3
- Bruno’s Scultpture Gardens
- Steavensons Falls, Marysville
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Melbourne & Guilfoyle’s Volcano
I was so lucky to get so many of my digital art pieces published, and hope to have many more in 2017.
I started my own Vimeo and YouTube channel…….please visit, like and share. I have created and printed two books and a range of greeting cards, and participated in many fun and exciting workshops, as well as ran many of my own.
It has been one hell of a ride…………I hope 2017 is just as full of amazing adventures, with less sadness and loss.