Are you a practical jokester? Typically no, but I do have my moments, just not very often. More likely I am the victim of the practical jokester. I do usually have a sense of humor, so I guess it is all OK.
Who cuts your hair? You, a friend, or professional. A professional, although…I have been known to go a year or two, without seeing one. Sitting still and doing nothing drives me crazy. And let’s be honest there is not a lot you can do at the hairdresser. True of late I have been using it a little to market and network for my business, but it is so hard to talk over hair dryers!
Did you have a stuffed animal when you were a kid, if so what kind? Of course, I had several, but mostly it was Bugs. Bugs (Bunny) was given to me when I was maybe 3 or 4 (I honestly can’t remember ever being without him), he went everywhere and was especially loved. Which of course, means he was dirty and worn and covered in patches, my mother made him clothes to try and keep is stuffing in, as the cloth he was made out of became so threadbare and thin, it would not hold a stitch. I still have him somewhere…I wonder where I put him?
What did you appreciate or what made you smile this past week? Feel free to use a quote, a photo, a story, or even a combination. I amused myself this week, seriously. When I get a few ideas, I can be unstoppable. Sometimes I procrastinate and then other times I am like a bulldozer. I could not sleep the other night, mind working at a million miles an hour; a few thoughts that popped into my head
- Need to reorganize the studio, need more shelving – spent the whole weekend doing that, emptied everything out and resorted.
- Need new business cards – designed, ordered and received, then decided I needed Vouchers printed (also done) and then of course new business card for the Digital art business (also done, but not as yet received)
- Need new fresh look website (actually rebuilt it twice now, wasn’t 100% happy with the first redesign. One for Portrait and one for Digital Art – Done
- Need to run more workshops – the first one arranged, advertised and bookings are coming in.
- Need to run a promotion to generate more portraits – Make Me Shine Promotion (done), still not a huge response, but am working on the marketing thing.
- I need to spend more time working on my business, so dropped from full time to part-time at work – Done
- So many other little things as well; vet appointments, car servicing, blah, blah, blah.
And yet, did I manage to finish vacuuming the house? No, of course not. Did I book in for another haircut? No (see above). You know I don’t think I even picked up the camera last weekend. I certainly did not create any art. So busy doing other things. But I have been sitting here this afternoon, creating to-do lists for my first day off on Friday.
I hope you are having an amazing week…