I have been super busy, but I still wanted to do Cee’s SYW this week
Which tastes better: black or green olives? Neither, not a big fan of olives at all. I like virgin olive oil on salads and in cooking, but just do not really like to eat olives.
What’s your favourite room in your home? Loaded question, it really does depend on the time of day and the mood I am in;
- Balmy summer evenings – The back porch.
- When I am tired – My Bedroom
- Feeling creative – My Office
- The Studio – for when I really want to photograph something or someone
- Loungeroom for when we have friends over or I just feel like chilling
- Kitchen table – coffee and chats with girlfriends
What fictional family would you be a member of? The Addams Family, or maybe the Munsters, something a little kooky and unconventional. I have never really been a Brady Bunch kind of girl.
What did you appreciate or what made you smile this past week? Feel free to use a quote, a photo, a story, or even a combination.
I did five portrait sessions in two days, I was exhausted, but happy. Still madly editing, but I think I have them all sorted now. I have never been so busy, I guess the hard work with my new business mentor is starting to pay off, but still early days.
I hope you are all having an amazing week…
~ Julz, xo