How do they photograph food and get such great results? Food photography is arguably one of the most challenging types of photography out there, but it does not have to be…
Are you drawn to fabulous Food photos?….Maybe you scroll through Pinterest, Instagram… beautiful blogs…admiring all the pretty pictures…longing to make some of your own…or maybe… you’ve gotten caught up in life’s busyness and would love to find your way back to some calmness and quiet creativity?
- Do you want to learn how to Photograph food like a Pro?
- Do you want to make prettier pictures to share on your own feed?
- Do you want a boost in confidence and some inspiration to get you back into shooting?
- Not sure what backgrounds, props or food to work with?
- Not 100% sure where to start, what camera settings to use, or not confident off Auto?
If your answers are yes, to any of these…then this class might just be for YOU.
Come on a journey of self-discovery and learn to take beautiful photos, like a Pro, with award-winning Photographer Julie Powell.
My Hope is that THE FOR THE LOVE OF FOOD class will INSPIRE YOU to:
- put yourself first (just for a little bit), take some time to be, see and grow as a photographer
- learn to embrace the process of creativity and get inspired daily, weekly or monthly
- learn to make and take beautiful pictures along the way.
- Share and inspire and just have fun
Class Content Includes:
- Small bite size lessons, but still covering lots of information
- Tips, tricks and suggestions for making digital images (including behind the scenes photos and videos).
- A prompt or inspirational idea for each lesson
- Content is a mix of inspiration, with food photography, tips & tricks & techniques.
This Class is for You if:
- You love still life & food photography, but you’ve lost your mojo? Your inspiration? Your spark? This could be your reStart.
- You have a camera and a desire to capture and create beautiful Food/Still Life through photography.
(Smart Phone, Point & Shoot or DSLR cameras are all welcome. Students are encouraged to make the most of their camera of choice).
- This is something you have always wanted to try but was never sure where to start
This class offers a variety of foods and styles in natural light, learn to make the most of what you already have.
Learn to work on the Stories within the photos and capture magic…
But beware… this class may make you hungry!
~ Julz, xo