Bake for another week of Share your world, hopefully, I am back on track and can keep up again, but hey! sometimes life just happens, right? So Mel, Sparkfromacombustiblemind has another set of fab questions this week, so let’s jump to it, shall we?…
- Is it wrong to sell store-bought pastries at a bake sale? Bake sales are so not really an Aussie thing, or they weren’t when my kids were small. We sometimes had school fetes and we could bring items to sell. I always made something simple, but sellable; honey joys or chocolate crackles or chocolate cake. As to bringing store-bought, kind of defeats the purpose I would think. But how would I know? In saying that I am back on a cooking/baking fetish of my own…however, I am not immune to a store-bought cake either. This pear and cinnamon flourless cake was moist and divine…
- Have you ever interacted with the police? On several occasions, we have had two cars stolen and had to interact with the police on both occasions when we first reported them and then when the cars were found. We also had police in the front and backyard of our property a few weeks back when teenage fugitives decided to hide in our front yard during a police chase…THAT was an exciting night. But apart from those incidents, just the usual community contact, the occasional breath test etc.
- What will you remember most about this past year (this question will show up again, in late December, just FYI) So many things, but the top of the list would be our trip to New Zealand, amazing!
- Is it better to have fungus on your toes, your tongue, or your pizza? All three are just gross! Doesn’t even bear thinking about. Call me a germophobe! YUCK
- What is one slang word that makes your skin crawl? Don’t know about slang, but refer to question 4! There is a rather naughty word, it is a swear word starts with C…I hate it, only just hate it. I am not even sure why? Another is G’day, but not the normal g’day we do normally as Aussies…but the Ocker Bogan slang from the movies and such, which almost has a southern drawl to it and drawn out giiiidaayyyyyyyyy maaaaaaaaaaaaaaate. Drive me nuts! lol
Aren’t You Glad?
I am finally over my viral thing, yay, it only took like four weeks! Still occasionally got a cough, but even that is pretty much gone. Apart from that I had an amazing time in the studio on Sunday with Jess and Emma and had Desley join us this week for a Winter Wonderland Conceptual shoot…I think it almost went a bit sci-fi lol
So LOVE this image…
Anyway, I hope you are all having a fabulous week.