A gauntlet has been thrown and I accept Photo Ni Ompong. The challenge is “The Freestyle Writing” where we write on a given topic for 5 or 10 minutes.
The Freestyle Writing Challenge
1. Open a blank Document
2. Set a stop watch or your mobile phone timer to 5 or 10 minutes, whichever challenge you prefer.
3. Your topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH YOUR TIMER!!!
4. Once you start writing do not stop until the alarm sounds!
5. Do not cheat by going back and correcting spelling and grammar using spell check (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write with correct spelling and grammar.)
6. You may or may not pay attention to punctuation or capitals.
7. At the end of your post write down ‘No. of words = ____” to give an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
8. Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nomination (at least five (5) bloggers)
The topic I was given … What would you rather be, a vampire or a werewolf? And Why?
I would rather be a vampire than a were wolf, I loathe shaving, I mean really all that hair…….i mean if they were really cute like a pomeranian puppy or siberain husky maybe, but not a were wolf. Plus apparently they can never remeber anything the next day, I mean who wants that? Vampires on the other hand are cool, sexy and don’t age. that could be a good thing, I’m not sure about the whole drinking blood bit, maybe I could just stick the medium raw steaks? I think I could probably cope with being a vampire better than a were wolf. For starters Vampire are more often than not super, uber gorgeous (well apart from Stephen kings version in salem lot!), look at twilight? I mean apart from the movie sucking and edward being a sparkling fairy, the whole bella things was kinda cool, annd then there is the super powers…………do they or don’t they have them? I guess having no reflection would suck, if you are suddenly drop dead gorgeous but can’t see yourself, that would be some new kind of hell wouldn’t it? The whole wooden stake through the heart would be a bit of an issue, not to mention garlic………I love garlic I put in it nearly every dish I cook………
That’s me I ran out of time hehehehehe. I almost forgot 216 words in 5 minutes
I pass onto to;
Moxieluster always something interesting and amusing
Our rumbling Ocean always amazing images
a Momma’s view always a great read
Left with louie.…..interesting aspects and photos
Marilyn Armstrong Serendipity……..a life less ordinary
You topic is………………..
Where do you find your Zen?
Cheers – Julz