Brain Power

In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Brain Power.” Let’s assume we do, in fact, use only 10% of our brain. If you could unlock the remaining 90%, what would you do with it? Ummmmm…….did anyone see that movie Lucy? Not sure if I want to unlock the remaining 90% if I am just…

Read More